Name Change

Description/ What it is?

This request assists in misspelled name corrections or with first and/or last name changes. 

To have your name change or modify your account, please follow the instructions below:

  • All students submit legal name change requests to Registrar Services.
  • Faculty and staff make their request through Human Resources.
  • Click here to complete the account request form.
  • Click on the Request Service button and fill out the form.
  • Attach the completed new account request form, and submit it.

Also, use this service to request an Email change or report a problem accessing your Email after the name change.

Who can use it?

BMCC Faculty, Students and Staff can request this service.

 Would you like some self-help with this topic?

Please see knowledge base articles to the right for some helpful information.

How to request this service?

This service is fulfilled through the Service Desk. Requests can be made by clicking the Request Service button to the right.



Service ID: 16
Tue 10/27/15 3:14 PM
Mon 12/16/19 11:43 AM