Name/Email Change


You can request assistance with:

  • Correcting a misspelled name
  • First and/or last name changes
  • Email address modifications

To change your name or email address, please note the following:

  • Students must first submit legal name change requests to the Registrar’s Office.
  • Employees must first submit legal name change requests to Human Resources/Research Foundation.

Please Note: Changing your name will typically result in a change to your username and email address. When the name change is complete, an email notification will be sent to your personal email account (if provided), containing your new email address and username. 



  • Students
  • Faculty
  • Staff


How To Make This Request

Click on the Request Service button to the right and fill out the ticket form to request the modification.

To assist your request, please provide the following information:

  • ID Number
  • Personal Email Address


Request Service


Service ID: 155
Wed 11/27/19 2:40 PM
Tue 2/2/21 10:25 AM